Our pilot plants are equipped with a 350l ACS EGSB reactor and can be easily and inexpensively installed worldwide for a trial period. Since each substrate differs in its composition, the pilot is the best method to analyze the wastewater under real anaerobic treatment conditions. Results are e.g. degradation degree, biogas production quantity, reaction of the substrate with the methane bacteria, changes in pH, unforeseeable problems and efficiency of an UASB, Lipothan or EGSB reactor.
A pilot plant enables:
- Increased customer process and technology understanding
- Analysis and solution of complex wastewater compositions
- Measurement of the pH values of the COD values as well as the biogas production
- Defining the degrees of degradation
- Detection of varying flow rates and operating conditions
- Determination of exact data for an efficient wastewater treatment plant
All pilot projects are accompanied by experienced staff and give the customer optimal comprehension of the method and design of a large system. The pilot plants of ACS-Umwelttechnik are an important tool in the planning of complex and expensive wastewater treatment plants.
Please contact us if you have any further questions on piloting.