The ACS Lipothan reactor, with its patent pending technology, is the hybrid version of the ACS reactors.
Range of application:
- Wastewater contains fats, oils, starches or proteins
- COD concentration of 1-100 g/l
- Lipophilic substances up to 1,000 mg/l
- Retention time 1-10 days
The ACS Lipothan reactor has two strong cleaning areas consisting of a separation unit in the middle and a collator in the top region. These cause a laminar flow throughout the reactor even at large reactor heights.
In the separator, the up flowing fats, as well as gas bubbles, are separated from the water stream. An external circulation ensures the equalization of the wastewater in the reactor.
The collator retains the floating fat, oil or proteins within the reactor until they are biological degraded. Recirculation occurs via separate pipe.
For start up, the reactor is filled with the agglomerated methane bacteria, or so-called pellets. The polluted raw wastewater is supplied to the ACS Lipothan reactor continuously via the distribution system in the lower area of the reactor. Once the organic solute pollutants, present in the wastewater, come in contact with the pellets, the formation of energy-rich biogas immediately begins.
Tel: +49 77 31. 79 85 23
- High rate of ascent
- Sludge prevention
- Odorless design
- Protection of the environment and sustainable image of the operator
- Space-saving and high construction of up to 28m
- Low operating and investment costs through simplified design
- Cost savings in wastewater fees
- Production of biogas
- Patented and developed leading technology