With its patented technology and high-power reactor, the ACS EGSB reactor is already the first choice for many companies for efficient wastewater treatment.
The crucial difference to other providers is years of research and experience, which has not only simplified the technology but also increased the efficiency and performance of the reactors. As a result, the susceptibility to interference and production costs has been greatly reduced.
Range of application:
- High COD concentrations > 1,000 mg/l
- Large amounts of wastewater
- Loading rate up to 30kg COD / m³ x d and in some cases up to 60 kg COD / m³ x d
- COD / BOD removal efficiency of about 90%
The ACS EGSB reactor has two separating devices, which cause a laminar flow across the reactor. A recirculation follows via an external pipe.
For start up, the reactor is filled with the agglomerated methane bacteria or so-called pellets. Once the organic solute pollutants present in the wastewater come in contact with the pellets, the formation of energy-rich biogas immediately begins. Even in a very short time after its start-up, the reactor reaches its full reactor power.
The patented design of the ACS EGSB reactor permits the pellets to grow without support materials and allows the pellets to remain in high concentration in the reactor permanently.
- Sludge prevention
- Odorless design
- Protection of the environment and sustainable image of the operator
- Space-saving, high construction of up to 28m
- Low operating and investment costs through simplified design
- Cost savings in wastewater fees and through production of biogas
- Patented and developed leading technology
- Many years of experience and references