Biogas from industrial wastewater
In ACS reactors, large amounts of biogas are formed as a byproduct in the wastewater treatment. This biogas cannot only directly generate electricity and heat, but also be used as biomethane.
Due to the ever-rising energy prices and high subsidies in many countries, it is extremely profitable to send this generated electricity or gas back to the public network.
Tel: +49 77 31. 79 85 23
- Methane content of up to 80%
- Production time approximately 4 hours
- Volatile as biomethane
- Use as a fuel
- Can produce heat and electricity
- Sustainable image for your company
- CO2 emissions are reduced
- Low energy process